Model Hobbies web site?

Harrybo

Hi decided to check out Model Hobbies for a browse last week, seems like you can't access their site unless you have log in details which I don't have so unable to browse, I emailed them to ask the question a week ago but no response, there was no forgot password option in order to gain access.  I did say that it had been a while since I had shopped with them and could not remember any log in details, normally if you shop on a site that you have never used before and decide to buy then you can create an account but in this case its a bit like going to your local shop and finding the door locked you can't even access the site.  Can't phone them no number and there is a message saying due to covid the phones are off, Strange! 

Can anybody shed any light light please?

Yep, I read the same on Britmodeller. According to a number of posters on BM, they had a habit of not providing the correct items or just not posting anything at all. Apparently, they then ignored all communication about the issues.

If all that's true, they deserved to go out of business.  

Cheers.

Chris. 

10 hours ago, Harrybo said:

Hi decided to check out Model Hobbies for a browse last week, seems like you can't access their site unless you have log in details which I don't have so unable to browse, I emailed them to ask the question a week ago but no response, there was no forgot password option in order to gain access.  I did say that it had been a while since I had shopped with them and could not remember any log in details, normally if you shop on a site that you have never used before and decide to buy then you can create an account but in this case its a bit like going to your local shop and finding the door locked you can't even access the site.  Can't phone them no number and there is a message saying due to covid the phones are off, Strange! 

Can anybody shed any light light please?

6 hours ago, Confusionreigns178 said:

Yep, I read the same on Britmodeller. According to a number of posters on BM, they had a habit of not providing the correct items or just not posting anything at all. Apparently, they then ignored all communication about the issues.

If all that's true, they deserved to go out of business.  

Cheers.

Chris. 

First up ... Found the same thing! ... figured they had just shut up shop with all the lockdown nonsense going on ... had quite a few convos with Danielle there over the years - they seemed more than capable of carrying on business ... 

For orders suddenly not to be fulfilled or wrong items sent ... it would seem that the store must have changed ownership ... its just really hard to believe that the same people I was dealing with - turned out that way!!

Oh well ... at least I know what the deal is with not being able to log into my account now!!

Rog :)