1/32 Revell F-4E Old tool question

smokeriderdon

If you take a look through the Ready for Inspection section, there's a very nice Turkish F-4E built from the olde Revell kit, now I remember also a WIP, I'm on my phone so no links from this Luddite, but I recall some AM being used. 

:post1:

Hey SmokeriderDon,

There actually was a PE set for the OLD Revell F-4E/F/J and RF-4B/E kits, from an outfit called FotoCut. it was called Canopy Seals & Gaskets. It included PE for the edges of the canopies, windscreen, center arch between the cockpits and the cockpit seals on the edges of the cockpit.  It also had some instrument bezels as well as the structures ant the rear of the canopies. 

5B4AFMz.jpg

dhlnDyS.jpg

And the best part is I actually have this set.  PM me if you are interested.  

Edited by Mark B.

9 hours ago, Mark B. said:

Hey SmokeriderDon,

There actually was a PE set for the OLD Revell F-4E/F/J and RF-4B/E kits, from an outfit called FotoCut. it was called Canopy Seals & Gaskets. It included PE for the edges of the canopies, windscreen, center arch between the cockpits and the cockpit seals on the edges of the cockpit.  It also had some instrument bezels as well as the structures ant the rear of the canopies. 

5B4AFMz.jpg

dhlnDyS.jpg

And the best part is I actually have this set.  PM me if you are interested.  

Indeed. I forgot that one in spite of the fact I got one (thirty years ago...?). Fred was really a pioneer.. :)