Looking for F6F-5 Hellcat engine area pics

As I wrap up the engine on my 1/24 Airfix F6F-5 build, I need some detailed pics of the engine area, specifically just in front of the firewall and to the rear of the engine itself.  I want to add some wiring and hydraulic lines, but I have no idea where they should go.  All the pics I can find are about 6 or more feet away and from below, but I haven't found one that's close and from above.  Any references you can find would be most appreciated!

Thanks,

Chuck

Edited by chuck540z3

Chuck,

Not sure the level of detail you want, but here's a couple of examples. First is a -3 from Planes of Fame

Planes of Fame Air Museum - Grumman F6F-3 Hellcat

Here's the FHACM -5. Some good detail here. I think this specific bird might offer you the best pics. Google "FHACM F6F engine" or "walkaround" and I bet you'll get a bunch of hits taken by various enthusiasts over the years.

Grumman F6F-5 Hellcat

HTH

-Peter

Thank you Peter and Maru so much!  Those first 2 pics are the best I've seen so far, but the problem with the rest (most of which I have already), is that they are taken from ground level looking up, for obvious reasons.  For Merlin and other engines, I've been lucky enough to find pics from above, where somebody took them either from the wing or some other platform looking down.  No such luck with this bird, so I'll just fashion something together that looks close, because right now, there's no pics to say I'm wrong!  :P

Cheers,

Chuck