Robert Mrozowski Model & Design RMM32005: Lancaster Pilot's Station

LSP_Kevin

Howdy folks,

I've just published my review of the Lancaster Pilot's Station set from Robert Mrozowski Model & Design:

Robert Mrozowski Model & Design RMM32005: Lancaster Pilot's Station

2364-2.jpg

Thanks, to Robert Mrozowski Model & Design for the review sample.

Enjoy!

Kev

18 minutes ago, adameliclem said:

Thanks, Kevin. This set is definitely a nudge for me to buy an HKM nose section kit. Beautiful looking work from Robert Mrozowski. 

Cheers

Adam

It's a nudge for me to the airscale instrument panel!

Kev

1 minute ago, adameliclem said:

Oh, yeah, that too. Nice to see one artist recommend another’s work be incorporated into their own. 

Adam

I think some folks will want to make much of that fact that no solution for the front of the instrument panel is included, but I don't mind this move. Besides, while it would be possible to provide a 3D-printed piece for the bezels etc, you'd probably still have to source your own decals.

Kev

Thank you for the review Kev!  I agree that the AM set looks exquisite.  I am building the HK Nose Art kit right now and unfortunately am too far along in the build to be able to use Robert's cockpit set.  I have ordered the RESIN2Detail seat, and hopefully it arrives soon - more hopefully the rumors I have heard that it is under scale are not true.  If I end up building another Nose Art kit I will probably buy Robert's set and the Airscale IP, though I think those two together will cost more then the kit!

Sincerely,

Ernest