Pylon Adapters for Tornado Brimstone launch rails 1:32 for Italeri and Revell kits.

wunwinglow

Mystified why Eduard didn't include the angled adapters in their otherwise beautiful 1:32 Brimstone missile set? Me too... Anyway, 'tis an ill wind. I've printed off a few sets of exactly these important little mountings, so you can arm your Tonka with some proper GR4 ordnance. The Eduard set is 632168, available from your favourite source, but if you want a set of adapters PM me. £5 a set, plus postage. And my set has a whole Tornados-worth, two fronts, two backs, and a spare of each in case you break one! Extra holes included so you can drill and pin these assemblies into place. Oh, should say, designed to fit exactly into the Italeri belly bomb rails, but will fit the Revell ones with a tiny bit of trimming!188985126_3912092418909941_7383257153895

Hi folks,  just a quick note to say I am doing the adapters specifically for either the Italeri GR4 kit, or the Revell series, as the current locations are different enough to not work well on the Revell parts. If you could let me know which set you would prefer, I will send the appropriate sets. Price is the same! Remember, I'll need a postal address and an e-mail as well, for the Paypal invoice.  Just packing up the first sets now...

Thanks for looking, Tim

• 8 months later...