1/32 SH Hawker Tempest Mk V, "Kicked Up A Notch" New eBook!

chuck540z3

Hey Guys, I am very happy to announce that KLP Publishing will soon have an eBook out on this build, to help those who want to build this kit and would like an easy to follow guide.  This eBook will be in a much clearer format than sifting through all 29 pages of my build thread and will go well beyond, with references and identification of aftermarket items, etc.  Thanks to LSP Kevin for doing all the heavy lifting and putting this book all together!

Building the Special Hobby Tempest in 1/32 Scale

Cheers,

Chuck

Edited by chuck540z3

• chuck540z3 changed the title to 1/32 SH Hawker Tempest Mk V, "Kicked Up A Notch" New eBook!
7 hours ago, Rainer Hoffmann said:

Chuck, could you be coaxed into doing an e-book of your ongoing zipper build? I'm more into post war jets and I would certainly buy "Building the Italeri F-104 in 1/32 Scale" :wub:

Rainer

Hi Rainer.  I'm open to anything, but until I finish that model I can't commit to anything due to unknowns.  I'm going to cover that bird with raised decal rivets that shouldn't be raised and I'm going to have a scratched upper surface of wear, which could easily be overdone.  How will that look?  Maybe a mess?  Let's see what happens and then go from there!

Cheers,

Chuck

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2021 at 8:31 AM, chuck540z3 said:

Hi Rainer.  I'm open to anything, but until I finish that model I can't commit to anything due to unknowns.  I'm going to cover that bird with raised decal rivets that shouldn't be raised and I'm going to have a scratched upper surface of wear, which could easily be overdone.  How will that look?  Maybe a mess?  Let's see what happens and then go from there!

Cheers,

Chuck

Hi Chuck, article is published!

Great build!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: