HK Models B-17G Take 2

ErikP

Dennis, since your on Flickr as well, can you give me instructions on how to upload into the forums. I downloaded photos into Flickr, tried to attach a URL and nothing happened. I'm pretty much using my phone for this and it's a Galaxy 8 if that helps. Thanks and sorry for the lack of technical knowledge.

when you go to view all sizes, you can select the image size you want, then right click copy image location, then just paste it in here and it will autoconvert and embed it.

If you're on a MAC, then I have no idea lol

1 hour ago, ErikP said:

Dennis, since your on Flickr as well, can you give me instructions on how to upload into the forums. I downloaded photos into Flickr, tried to attach a URL and nothing happened. I'm pretty much using my phone for this and it's a Galaxy 8 if that helps. Thanks and sorry for the lack of technical knowledge.

Erik, once the images are uploaded into Flickr, you click on each photo, then go to the little arrow towards the bottom right to "share". From there, go under the BBCode, copy the link, and paste it into your text here. Should work like a charm.

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

Sorry about the delay guys and gals. Due to the holidays, my work/travel schedule has been relentless. First day off I plan on getting my photo sharing down and for work to commence on the plane. I am still waiting on my Master Details box to arrive but I dont need those components yet so it wont delay the start of the kit. Also, I know the model and most of the aftermarket has already been reviewed but if anyone wants a specific review of anything, let me know and I will do a thread on the review side of the house. Thanks for your patience, things will get moving very shortly, I promise!

Erik

Thanks Ryan. I'm going to have to do this on my laptop as my phone only shows the share and email links on that very screen you captured. I may buy a cheaper digital camera as well to use for the pics and just go entirely on my laptop. This phone is not cooperating in any way on this! Thanks for everyone's help, building models I'm good at, technology, not so much. Lol

Yes I have found phones and tablets are hard to use when posting to Flickr.

Desk top or lap top is the best way to go.

If your phone can upload to Flickr via app that is the easiest as far as taking the shots.

If you go the camera rout, you will take the shot, down load to the pc then upload to Flickr.

Unless you doing some fancy beauty shots the phone is a good way to document and post to Flickr....assuming the phone camera is worth a damn. :)

Ryan