1/32 Revell FW-190 F-8

JefH

Wonderful work sir, I have always loved the Butcher Bird, and yours looks fantastic!

You've sold me, I think this is my next kit (despite having two smaller FW's laying around un-built) after I finish my HK B-17... in 2021 at my current pace. So, you're not the slowest... ;)

Best regards,

David

Thanks for all the kind words.  Much appreciated.

3 hours ago, Geddyme said:

Wonderful work sir, I have always loved the Butcher Bird, and yours looks fantastic!

You've sold me, I think this is my next kit (despite having two smaller FW's laying around un-built) after I finish my HK B-17... in 2021 at my current pace. So, you're not the slowest... ;)

Best regards,

David

If you go for the F-8 version like I did, you might want to download the instructions from the newer A-8 version.  They're much better then the crappy B&W line drawings in the older kit and the changes between the two are pretty minimal.

https://stage.revell.de/fileadmin/import/images/bau/03926_%23BAU_FOCKE_WULF_FW190_A8_NIGHTFIGHTER.PDF

Jeff

22 hours ago, JefH said:

Thanks for all the kind words.  Much appreciated.

If you go for the F-8 version like I did, you might want to download the instructions from the newer A-8 version.  They're much better then the crappy B&W line drawings in the older kit and the changes between the two are pretty minimal.

https://stage.revell.de/fileadmin/import/images/bau/03926_%23BAU_FOCKE_WULF_FW190_A8_NIGHTFIGHTER.PDF

Jeff

Thank you Jeff! I will do that, thanks for the tip! 

David

• 1 month later...