F-15E --- 1/32 --- Tamiya

F`s are my favs

Thx Squizzy! Yeah, it was quite a journey this build, and there is still plenty of things to do... The paint coat dried completely and deeply, and it`s deffinitely ready fot weathering. So i plan to post updates on the weathering topic, as well as on the "decoration" of the base. But when - perhaps not any time soon, cause this monster is so awesome-looking like it is right now - clean and shiny. :))

And i still can`t get used to this scale. While working the parts, they looked enormous, huuuge, gigantic. Now when the model is assembled - it looks to me like an ordinary model and for example the cockpit and the nose bays don`t look so enormous like before. However, in a closeup view - i can lose myself around the dimensions of this plane.

Well, i don't have quite much to say about the previous pics.... but it's finaly weathered and i took some while it's still fresh after the weathering. This is after an overal salt treatment; a very light postshading and imitation of streaks with OPs; some very very subtle pin-wash mostly along the moveable "parts"; and a very very light coat of satin gloss over a few/separate panels; and after some sponge dabbing to create larger wethered ares. Here is it, in flying mod. Btw i'll post only a couple pics here and the most in the first post so that there are still some visible pics on the first page. Enjoy guys! Thx :) 

image.jpg

image.jpg

check out the first page/first post for more...

Edited by F`s are my favs

10x Dany Boy! :) Btw check out my facebook albumbs with the Parked and In-flight photoshoot when it was still without the weathering:

https://www.facebook.com/milan.mitev.7/media_set?set=a.1463650750337895.1073741846.100000789522018&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/milan.mitev.7/media_set?set=a.1462139703822333.1073741845.100000789522018&type=3

there are more pics ;)

WOW! That's awesome! I like inflight displays...in it's environment  with the crew or pilot doing what they love! There's two inflight displays I'd really like to do. The X-15 landing just off the dry lake bed at Edwards with and F-104 chase plane flying wingman with it and a 48th B-24D in the smoke and fire over the Ploesti oil fields 1 AUG 1943. Oh...and an F-4 Phantom just taking off and the gear coming up...OK...three I'd like to do! 

Cheers....Ron