Aussie Mirage III O

pvk308

Hi Guys I was just wondering if some one can point me in the direction of some good line drawings for the Aussie Mirage III. Also if anyone can point me in the direction of cockpit photos showing the two types of instrument panel etc that would be appreciated.... Lastly any good aftermarket out there for the Italeri  kit

Hi Guys I was just wondering if some one can point me in the direction of some good line drawings for the Aussie Mirage III. Also if anyone can point me in the direction of cockpit photos showing the two types of instrument panel etc that would be appreciated.... Lastly any good aftermarket out there for the Italeri  kit

I have a drop box folder with all the references I have collected over the years. Some of it is unsorted, but if you want to peruse it, let me know. It is a rather large folder so beware.

Send PM...

I have a drop box folder with all the references I have collected over the years. Some of it is unsorted, but if you want to peruse it, let me know. It is a rather large folder so beware.

Send PM...

Harold ... as per the above!

Thanks mate wasn't aware of it

This is what you need to do! ... He'll get a alert that he has been quoted, since you can't PM him!

Rog :)

When I try to directly quote to his post it keeps coming down to the reply to this topic section and there is no sign of his post in the reply what am I doing wrong lol

Are you using Internet Explorer? (Hint: don't!) Or perhaps an iOS device?

Kev