AMS OV-10 seat progress

Harold

Harold seat cushions 17 inches long 14 wide,  the indention is 6 wide and 3 1/2 recessed in,  1 inch thick

The survival pack under it is 4 inches thick 18L X 15W 

Head rest is 9 inches wide 10 1/2 Long  the rest I will get to you mailed in a drawing with photos  I have to translate the wife's notes :hmmm: 

I was dictating to her as I had my head in the Cockpit. Dam it was hot in their 

She was on the starboard sponson using it as a desk :coolio:

Cheers

Harold seat cushions 17 inches long 14 wide,  the indention is 6 wide and 3 1/2 recessed in,  1 inch thick

Head rest is 9 inches wide 10 1/2 Long  the rest I will get to you mailed in a drawing with photos  I have to translate the wife's notes :hmmm:

Cheers

OUT-FRIKKIN-STANDING as my old sea daddy would say.

Cheers

After quick measurements of the kit parts, the seat cushion is too long and too narrow. That makes the entire seat narrow as well. I just checked the tub and seat widths. It looks like I could widen the seat to the proper proportions and still fit fine.

those measurements are from the bottom seat cushion the rest of the measurements are in the mail as we speak

the back cushion should be 18 inches wide could not recall how tall as its in the drawings

the back of the seat from the bottom cushion to the top is 3 feet 3 inches without the triangular breaker on the top it was missing

the seat backrest from outside edges is 1 foot 5 inches and 3/4

sorry doing this all from my smartphone

Yep, the kit seat is WAYYYY off. It isn't too tall, it is way too narrow.

How fun it is!!!

Edited by Harold