New 1/24 P-47D RazorBack - 3208 - see you in 2015!

raymondchung

I saw the bubbletop version,it s the Trump enlarged with some better detail though in places,still though with that AWFULL seam on the spine,no such problem with Razorback though,in my opinion with a resin cockpit it will be awsome

I saw the bubbletop version,it s the Trump enlarged with some better detail though in places,still though with that AWFULL seam on the spine,no such problem with Razorback though,in my opinion with a resin cockpit it will be awsome

It's not the Trumpeter version. I've built the Trumpeter and have the VFS kit. It's actually more reminiscent of Tamiya's Jugs in some ways. 

Not sure how they're going to get a Razorback out of the VFS molds without a new fuselage. Eager to see what comes of this.

Hard to do that when the VFS kit predates the Trumpeter one

I believe the molds are ex-VFS. They were supposed to release it but apparently they sold both P-47 molds, hopefully to be able to push ahead with the late Spit model, unless that was sold, too. Only the future will tell.

• 2 months later...