Kitty Hawk OV-10 AM products

Out2gtcha

I was looking at a couple of Master's details crewmen but I keep getting warnings that's a phishing site.. Too bad, I'd love to crew up  a Bronco 

The MD site is good to go. I have had people say the same thing, mostly when using Norton AV and security, but have seen others hit on the SD site. Have NO fear.......................I have ordered MANY, MANY things from theme, and have never ever had a single problem with communication nor any issues what so ever getting any of my goods

I DO love the SEA FAC birds! Its just that all that USAF gray.........save the white on the wings and some spinner/exhaust options.   Im sure the decals themselves are wonderful.  Im looking forward to some A model OV-10s being built!

Edited by Out2gtcha

I DO love the SEA FAC birds! Its just that all that USAF gray.........save the white on the wings and some spinner/exhaust options.

True, but they're just as - if not more - colorful than many other schemes out there (WW2/Korea GSB come to mind, granted the Bronco is no Corsair/Hellcat). I'm of course biased, but I'd take a "bland" combat aircraft scheme over a fancy one-off scheme or even a normal post-war scheme any time. When I think of the OV-10 I think of Vietnam.

I've ordered from MD a few times too for mostly various pilots and I've never had any issues either. I'd order again without hesitation.

• 2 weeks later...

Harold hopefully you also have your HIPEG near the top of your queue too

I have it sitting on my bench. I just need to hog out for the louvers on one side. Scary work, it has to be perfect.

Couple of questions for the assembled:

1. Any idea when the G-Factor landing gear will be for sale?

2. Harold, when should I ping you about the rest of your AM goodies (seats, drop tanks, etc)?

Because, you know, I need even more AM for these kits.  :clap2:

Thanks!

I have the wheels, wing tanks, AERO 1C tanks and seats done. I am making multiple molds for the seats and a few smaller parts I think will help the pit look better.

Once I have all the molds done and cast a goodly amount, I will post them ready to go.

Edited by Harold

Couple of questions for the assembled:

1. Any idea when the G-Factor landing gear will be for sale?

Thanks!

I JUST emailed Ernie about these......he owes me a set for the OOB set I sent him. No word back yet. I'll post here as soon as Ernie lets me know when they will be available for purchase.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I JUST emailed Ernie about these......he owes me a set for the OOB set I sent him. No word back yet. I'll post here as soon as Ernie lets me know when they will be available for purchase.

Found out I was using an old email for Ernie @ G Factor.......he responded indicating he is still working on the brass OV-10 gear.

Ernie is currently working on a set of brass gear for the 32nd B-17.

The OV-10 needs a set of Ernies brass gear about as bad (or worse) as any model I've built to date.

I'll post once again when they are ready