Ho 229 Fuselage length

Kaiser Hong

I agree with Radu on this.  Very nice work. Will these be for sale?

I'd like one too but I'm waiting for just the right moment to get one.... if they're not all sold out by then.

This is on my wish list as well, but, if the 1/32 scale HO-229's are sold out by the time I can get one, I will then look to buy the the 1/48th.  So that will be an option.

Thanks again to everyone at ZM.  Keep up the fantastic work.

Edited by Av8fan

Hello guys

Sorry for so many days to respond 

The combustion chambers is made by 3D printing , I build 3d models then commissioned manufacturers to print it

Jw3jP7f.jpg

Maybe , a small number of production  future  :)

Yes :please:  

Cheers

Danny

Edited by LSP_Kevin

How then to explain the discrepancies in their other kits like the P-51? ZM are human beings like everybody else...

True, they are human!! ... I wasn't aware that the P-51D was that dimensionally inaccurate - although I've seen the Tamiya 'fan club' try to tear it to pieces ... so, your right, I guess - how to explain? ... From what I've seen the ZM design team do a very reasonable job.

My point, though, in the original post was: A question was asked about an 'apparent discrepancy' in fuselage length ... Obviously, if it is, in fact, wrong - it is wrong! ... and theres no escaping the facts ... But rather than just tear the kit apart, a couple of guys attempted to provide, what seems to me, to be a satisfactory explanation ... a much more positive and productive approach. 

Rog :)