MH 60 Academy SeaHawk. 1/35 scale.

shark64

Hi Oliver-

I love to look into this build and see what's new! I am a big fan of your clean scratchbuilding style..and whatever issues you have with the cockpit I'm sure you will find a solution to.

Seems to me that the angle of the Academy exhausts are just not right..they don't look tilted down enough, or something..am I right? Is this something you've noticed?

Looking  great Oliver!! Keep going dude!

Cheers

Pete 

Thanks.

I am a Fan of your work as well. Can't fix old cockpit so new one in the works.

I knew about the exhausts not being right at all, it came that way with the kit.

Thanks.

I am a Fan of your work as well. Can't fix old cockpit so new one in the works.

I knew about the exhausts not being right at all, it came that way with the kit.

Right!  I didn't mean that I thought you screwed up the exhausts...Academy did..I was wondering if you have an idea of a fix for them. I've scratched my head over how to fix them for a while.

Looking awesome!

Cheers

Peet

Right!  I didn't mean that I thought you screwed up the exhausts...Academy did..I was wondering if you have an idea of a fix for them. I've scratched my head over how to fix them for a while.

Looking awesome!

Cheers

Peet

Pete,

Never planned to fix the exhausts. There is a modeler name Norbert on MASTER 194(french modeling site) who has done the correction on his Blackhawk,it was a big to do. 

Oliver

Guest Peterpools

Oliver

WOW, the aux tanks are spectacular ... just amazing but what else wouod I expect?

Keep 'em coming

'Peter