Mals Adventures..Hey Another FW190A8R2...

Mal_Belford

Hi Mal,

Yes, thanks for the link. That's the one I checked out then decided to purchase my first 1/32 Wurger.

I have been to Vegas 3 times. Last time took the wife and we went to the hoover Dam, also took in a couple of shows, Mystere and Blue Man group.

I use to go there for a tradeshow with my former company.  Odd to see you get charged for sitting at a table. Something we don't see here in North America.

Thanks for the Paris tips.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Sounds great.....

Im shure you going to love this kit. Nor many parts but so fun to build and get it in to a real nice wurger.

Look at JohnB fw190s to he went for more oob...and they look great..also you found Brians thread to, he used some after market, and mine that involves scratchbuildibg....plenty of oppurtunies now for you......

Also looking forward to see your wurger when it is about to start and i will follow that one for shure....

any indevid in mind?

/Mal

Guest Peterpools

Mal

Thanks for the info and link on the 190. Yo sure have sparked my interest in buying and build a few WWII Luftwaffe aircraft.  Initially, I decided to wait for the ZM 190 down the road but I'm have second thoughts and just might wind up with a Hasegawa kit or two.

Keep 'em coming

Peter

Peter...

yep you shoild definitly build one of theese kits.

make shure it is them Hasegawa reetooled.

there is couple of no no on the kit as seen in mybearlier build, its the gun mountings in the gunbay....you can scrath them or buy aftermarket like Brian.....

the kit ones is wrong...

/Mal

Just for info....

no progress at all due to heat.....

we had record temps in sweden today...

being over 31c in stockholm with humidity over 20%

weather forecast promises little higher tomorrow....

Wich mean no build at all....take beer lool

/Mal

Edited by Mal_Belford

• 2 weeks later...

Allright....

It been so damn hot in Sweden so havent had any energy at all...

Very high humidity and over 30c during daytime and night 24-26c...pure tropical heat lol....but couple of days it is much more comfortable...so little progress..but now a Sauna and a bath in the sea and of course beer...

Showing by pic........

6d612edd-4781-4d73-9874-fb57711790c3_zps

/Mal

Hey Mal, it's 84 F (29 C) here in Memphis today and that is just considered warm.  Of course we have air conditiioning which makes it nice indoors, but for me that temp isn't bad as long as I am out of the sun.

Really like the adjustments you make to your models to accurize them.  Guess you could say they are Mal-adjusted.

Pun delivered, runs for cover. . . . . :wicked:

:sorry:   Just couldn't resist anymore.  In truth your building is very well done and the methods are nice to know.  Really appreciate the posts and methods!

Thanks.....LOL

I comes that way when doing a rerun build i thinnk, fixin things that ive learned during that and read more and seen blueprints, photos (books achieved and google and of course this huge knowledge of LSP builders and their builds) and so on...it comes natural i think, as im for the moment in to them wurgers ;)

also

But for stockholm it is warm, had peeks up to 32 and high humidity...(sticky moisture).....hehe....

I dont mid 30c at all but as long as it is dry ;) then it is real comfortable, and i like it.....

Alos can share what the plans are in extra...

New gunattachments in them wheelbays instead of the kits rubber boots wich is a no no...

this one will be riveted all over as ive done before on the other wurger.

Also chipping and the teqhunice will be hairspray/chipping fluid,

and this wurger will be weathered little heavier than the previous one with oilstains and leaks...

and some more things....

But im still in prepping stage....i take care of it all before any paint at all comes close... ;) makes things easier...

/Mal

Edited by Mal_Belford