Quitting smoking or have you quit?

LSP_Ron

I started with an Electronic cigarette in March after smoking from the age of 16 until 44.

I had anxiety attacks for the first couple of days where my body was demanding that I smoke, but, i'd just look at the e-cig, tell myself I was smoking and they passed.

They work good smokers of the world, they work.

Never thought they would but I went from thirty a day to none a day with mine.

I started with an Electronic cigarette in March after smoking from the age of 16 until 44.

I had anxiety attacks for the first couple of days where my body was demanding that I smoke, but, i'd just look at the e-cig, tell myself I was smoking and they passed.

They work good smokers of the world, they work.

Never thought they would but I went from thirty a day to none a day with mine.

Sure it works !

I think it's the best way to stop smoking. First you still can get nicotine, and lower your nicotine level progressivelly (as the E-liquids are available with different rates of nicotine). Second you can keep the gesture, and still get something that looks really like smoke, with almost the same sensation. Third you can open your taste to new flavour different from tobacco, and after a few weeks you even apreciate those new flavours.

I am very happy with that, and my lungs, too.

And i have forgotten to say that a 10ml bottle of E-liquid costs about the same price of a cigarette pack, but can last several days (more than 1 week for me, but it is difficul to count, as i often change the flavour and use several different bottles).

Edited by Zero77

in the past year I've smoked a couple of roll-ups, and a couple of cigars only. Quite enjoyed them, but didn't feel the need to have another 10 mins later.  Generally feel healthier. A good feeling!  18 months since I 'quit' and counting