Mossie KA114 first flight!!

Anthony in NZ

Even if the cockpit in a new tool Mossie was less than perfect Id take it, since i still have my Paragon fighter cockpit set, as well as an entire complete Paragon Tse-Tse conversion.....................Id LOVE to use em on something other than the two old Revell offerings I still have.

Think about a Tamiya or ZM mossie....................yummmmmmm.

Not that either of those two would pick up a new tool mossie but oa guy can dream right?

Hi Anthony, great pics, thanks for sharing, I didn't take too many myself, rather just enjoyed the event which was made all the more special by arriving early, staking out our bit of the display line totally aware that they would taxi the Mossie up and park it right up in front of us in prep for the first flight. I've had a grin on my face ever since Saturday and feel like a bull in roar despite driving over 1300 miles in three days, 520 of them in a straight drive on Sunday pm). It was just a great event, thank you Glynn Powell, the Av Spec team and the display pilots.

Rgds Brent

Edited by branchline

i was amazed at the turn out - it seemed like half of auckland was there. we took a car load up (dad, uncle, family friend and myself) and got a spot between the skyhawk, avro anson and the mosquito. i have only uploaded one of the video clips i have so far - i havent uploaded the anson yet - but here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2GOod7EsWU&feature=plcp

Edited by private_hell

• 2 months later...

WoW!! :wub:

I don't have the vocabulary to describe how wonderful that looks. Almost speechless. What a truly beautiful aeroplane.

Thanks for the link Anthony :thumbsup:

I can imagine a number of Airfix kits being built worldwide in this livery from now on........

• 5 weeks later...