1:32 FIAT CR.42

Silver Wings

Guys, we're terribly sorry.

I can only say that we’re doing our best to ship kits as soon as possible.

Two times a week we do ship individual orders. Unfortunately our starting stock prepared for the kit announcement run out in 2 days!

We did not expect that.

Unfortunately the amount of orders + the slow technology of resin kits production makes it a little bit longer than usually.

We could speed it up but the quality would be lower and nobody wants that.

Please accept our apologies.

I hope that our lower price offered in a time-limited discount compensates the time you have to wait.

Simon

Hi Simon,

personally I can say that I accept your apologies and keep waiting.

By the way, I hope that the success you are getting with the CR-42 will be an incentive for your company to insist on Italian subjects.

Cheers

Alberto

I appreciate any your effort you made building and making those subjects . There are no problem and I realize that it takes time for. My crying signal was and is just the "enthusiasm of any enthusiast" that runs faster than time appropriated . So I'm waiting for with excitement feeling. Thanks.

Have a good week end.

See you soon

Tiberio

alberto49, We were hoping that after few years everyone knows that Silver Wings means high quality but slow production because of the resin technology...

I hope you'll be more understanding when we publish information about our few forthcoming releases :)

Does this mean more Italian subjects..? :hmmm: