New 1/32 scale B-25 Decals

Cunumdrum61

Just in case you didn't see this post on the other site for some new B=25J decals for the Hong Kong B-25J. They look nice but I hope someone does Apache Princess markings for the B-25J.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/149674/message/1331005966/1-32+B-25+decal+teaser

Apache Princess: Please Zotz?

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/divemasterking2000/377209615/

Edited by Cunumdrum61

Eli, I prefer the original artwork for Apache Princess also. It would be the only reason that I will buy a Glass nose B-25J.

I have been promised a B-25J Gun nose as a review kit before they become available for release. Is there anything I can help you with the gun nose version for decals etc when I get it in the next month or so?

Will you do the markings for Betty's Dream if they are not in the kit? It would have to be up there with Lady Lil for popularity amongst modellers.

Eli, I prefer the original artwork for Apache Princess also. It would be the only reason that I will buy a Glass nose B-25J.

I have been promised a B-25J Gun nose as a review kit before they become available for release. Is there anything I can help you with the gun nose version for decals etc when I get it in the next month or so?

Will you do the markings for Betty's Dream if they are not in the kit? It would have to be up there with Lady Lil for popularity amongst modellers.

I could surely use the gun nose parts to make them, thanks mate for your offer, really.

We are making a bat for the glass nosed one, so Betty's Dream will not likely be done.

But do not dispair, we have very rare and nice J2s that haven't been done in decal form before.

Emergency Strip will be done though, the pin-up has already been finished, just waiting on the nose to make the wolf's head.

ER