Kyushu J7W Shinden

scvrobeson

That is one nice build and what an interesting aircraft...

Thank you Barry. It really is a very strange aircraft, would have been interesting to see what would happen if it had gone to production, especially with those big 30mm cannons up front. That could have caused some big problems for the B-29s flying over, and the Shinden would have been sufficiently armored to take them on as well.

Thanks for reading in. Glad everyone likes it.

Matt :party0023:

Congrats on a fine build of an unusual subject Matt. This will certainly stand out wherever it's presented!

Kev

Thank you Kev. I"m quite glad you like it. I think it will hopefully make an impression, partially because it's a big plane! It's not a much bigger footprint than the Tony, but the thing stands 7 inches tall on the nose gear, so it stands above pretty much everything else. But with that huge prop, they really needed that tall gear to get the clearance.

Thanks for reading in for this whole build! :thumbsup:

Looks very cool! I like the finish. Nicely done, congrats!

Thanks Tomek! I'm glad that you like it. I agree with you, I think the finish came out well, it came out nicely weathered in the end. Thanks for the nice comments the whole time. I'm really liking all of your paper builds, it's amazing what you can pull off with that material. Better than I can pull of using plastic. :thumbsup: