F-15C Descent into madness?

williamj

I don't question the sanity of the guys who can do these builds, but at the same time I don't understand how they do it. Anyone who has done any sort of scratchbuilding or detailing knows the insane amount of time and patience work of that level entails.

So again, I don't question their sanity, but I think their priorities are different than mine. As much as I enjoy modelling, there are other things I like to do, and only so many hours available in a day and in a lifetime. Aside from the skills needed, you have to be really focused on modelling to build a model like that, and I simply am not there. Nowhere near. Never will be.

John posted a pic of his work bench while working on the F-15..this is exactly the sort of space I deal with.

Too funny...how does John get that level of detail off this bench?

19.jpg

Edited by williamj

John posted a pic of his work bench while working on the F-15..this is exactly the sort of space I deal with.

Wonderful. This supports my contention that a clean workspace is not a prerequisite for a tidy model. In other words, with a clear conscience I can now continue to be a pig! :)

Wonderful. This supports my contention that a clean workspace is not a prerequisite for a tidy model. In other words, with a clear conscience I can now continue to be a pig! :)

LMAO! I as well. My wife is always on me (She's a tour guide for guilt trips) about the messy bench. She's also supportive at the same time though.

19.jpg

...Wish I had that much working space Bill...sigh :(

Derek ;)

Edited by Derek B