Revell F-4E 1/32

kalashnikov-47

Hi..... Just wondering if anyone here has attempted to put a set of resin seamless intakes into the Revell F-4E kit? I have the kit and just purchased a set of intakes from Rhino Models on ebay. Comparing the Revell parts to my built Tamiya F-4C, the parts breakdown is much different, but I'm thinking it can be pulled off with some plastic surgery. Just would like to hear from anyone else who may have tried this. Thanks....

So are these intakes made for the Tamiya kit? If so, you'll need to cut back the kit intake sides.

Not sure if that would correct the Revell intake profile as well. Well be releasing corrected Intakes for the Revell F-4 at this years Nationals. Our intakes will address the slope profile (or lack thereof) problem on the Revell kit.

If any of you visited our table at the Phoenix Nationals, you would have seen Erik Mark's Revell F-4 prototype Intake.

Tam-RevF-4.jpg

Note that all the ejector vanes and correct vent details will be added to the vari-ramp assemblies . In addition to Tamiya and Revell 32nd F-4 Intakes, we also plan to debut a hardwing conversion, corrected nose, and the AUX bays.

Mike Valdez

Sierra Hotel Models

Edited by Viper Enforcer