Does anyone have 2 TAF Vol 2?

Kagemusha

As luck would have it :help: it's Breakout to Bodenplatte, yours is Vol 1, cheers all the same mate! Though the pic on the cover of Vol 2 has a Spit with an e wing armed with early e gun barrels, so maybe that's the way to go...

It seems to be oop in 1/32, I managed to get it from Models For Sale, their last one.

you sneaky sneak you!

:help: :) :)

PS have just been googling your Spit and i can't find any pics of it to ID the barrels, sorry

The strange thing is when I didn't want it - there was no e conversion - Hannants had loads in stock, e conversion released all of a sudden it's not listed anymore, then a mad rush to find one, a similar thing happened with the Xtradecal Ark Royal Swordfish sheet, now also oop, which smart guy I am I bought from Sprue Bros!

I have Vol. 2. Hard to tell from the photo, there is a !@#$%^& ground crewman in the way!!!

The profile makes it look like an early. See for yourself:

post-39-1288043169.jpg

Posted as per the Fair Use Act, please respect it!

ah ha, i see once again we need a ventral bomb carrier :evil_laugh:

are you going to scratch one for your build?

if so, please build one for me :)

I did a google for the rack and found this http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Rev2...004/rev1172.htm have just sent them an email asking if they plan releasing one in 1/32, if they don't then I will, on both counts, though aren't you after mounting the fuel tank? There's a thread over on Britmodeller, I can't access it at the moment, but I did find this http://umm-usa.com/onlinestore/product_inf...products_id=312 which is like some of the pics on the thread.

Hi

Well I will build anything as long as it doesn't have that God-awful slipper tank!

I have a Czech Sqn bird lined up once I can get a ventral fuel tank, and there are a number of planes with the ventral bomb that appeal.

Until then, I will bide my time building Herr Goering's toys... :evil_laugh:

Cheers for the heads up about Britmodeller -i'll take a look - I don't go there much as I find it difficult to sit and "have a read" in the way I do here on LSP; I guess it's because it's got sooo big.

Thx

Nick