The "Who has one of THESE in their stash" thread

Allok

After some recent contributions from my esteemed fellow LSPers , I thought it might be worthwhile starting this thread in parallel with the “make the others jealous” thread.

What I’m actually trying to do is fill in a few blanks and tidy up a few loose ends on the LSP kit Database. So join in if you so wish and remember, it’s for posterity.

I’ll start…

Saw this one on Ebay:

post-1256-1281313854.jpg

Anyone have one of these? Do you have a better box shot and a kit number?

I love the original price sticker.

I saw that too. Classic... and about what it's worth now.

Here ya go Keith, and LSP, as requested...

REVELL Kit # H-281-380 U.S.A.A.F. Spitfire MkVC , 1975 boxing

If you need better shots let me know....

Peace,

Alfonso

Awesome, I'll fiddle them into the database after work.

After looking at that kit's wings I can't resist asking: Shouldn't the C in Spitfire MkVC be bracketed by quotation marks? :unsure:

Charles Metz

Either that, or it's a Spitfire Mk 95..... :coolio:

I'm not exactly sure what you guys mean but I do sense a little sarcasm... I like it.

Alrighty, next one...

Who has a Hasegawa Ju 87G-1 in their stash they can shoot a pic of?

Kit number 08075.

I can't find any image of the box on the internet.

I've got it Keith. If we're talking about the same kit, it's the Special Edition release that came with the metal Rudel figure (otherwise labelled as ST25). I wonder why it is that Hasegawa likes to mix old and new style box numbers on the same box?

Anyway, my camera batteries are flat, but I'll get a shot organised in the next day or two and upload it to the database. Might take a shot of the metal figure too, if I can. I need to take a photo of the older 262 boxing I have while I'm at it, since it doesn't have any box art currently.

Kev

I've got it Keith. If we're talking about the same kit, it's the Special Edition release that came with the metal Rudel figure (otherwise labelled as ST25). I wonder why it is that Hasegawa likes to mix old and new style box numbers on the same box?

Is it the same box art?

Mmmm, I better double check the details of my ST25 kit.

I also have one of the newer release of the G-1 Stuka. I can get it sent this evening if you need it. About the USAAF spitty kit, I used to have one, but traded it off some time ago.....Harv :please:

Cheers, Harv. Just want a photo of the box for the Database Mate.

Don't those old Spits look like gold?! Or Chrome plate, at least. Or perhaps gravel...

OK, here's the one I've got:

post-3071-1281440260.jpg

post-3071-1281440310.jpg

post-3071-1281440344.jpg

post-3071-1281440369.jpg

I've put the first image against 08075 in the database, but I won't add the others until we can confirm which of the two kits is meant to be which! I guess it's conceivable that they should be considered the same kit, and we merge their entries and box art into one.

Kev

I think this thread could be very usefull in finding pics of kits missing in the data base. If you all could just post here with wants, we can get more to ya. Just a thought.....Harv :BANGHEAD2:

The kits for which we still need a box-art image are those without an icon like this:

image.png

in the right-hand column of our LSP database. All donations will be received gratefully!

Charles Metz