Looking for instructions on how to assemble

Jack

with Hasegawa kit no. JS-084:2000, the F86F Sabre 40.

Got this kit, but without instructions leaflet and especially the "none" aircraft parts are a bit misterious.

Appreciate it if anyone can help...

cheers,

Jack.

I have them as well; can they be scanned and sent?

Barry

Guys, thanks for the quick response, and indeed they could be scanned and sent, i'll PM my email addy to Barry then, i only need the part that deals with the trailer, it has a bit too many unidentifiable parts.

Thanks

Jack. :blush:

Hi Jack,

I've just check both of my Hasegawa F-86F-40 kits and they are both JS 084:1000 and do not come with engine stand.

Mine are both original Hasegawa / MiniCraft boxing. I guess the engine stand was added to a later boxing of the kit.

Sorry, Barry

Barry, thanks anyhow, i'll try with Harvey.

So Harvey, if you could find the engine mobile stand then that's the instruction part i'm looking for.

PM on its way

J.

Hey Jack. Well I`ve been through the 3 kits I have, and none of them have the engine cart. Sorry mate, I tried.....Harv :lol:

Hi Harv, just received your PM, thanks for looking, appreciate it.

I'll just continue my search, thanks for your help anyhow :redx:

cheers,

Jack.

Hello Jack,

Checked a couple of my kits, and lo and behold, the JASDF F-86-40 kit included the engine cart and tractor. I didn't even know I had it! I can scan and e-mail the teo-page sheet no problem. You didn't need the aircraft instructions?

The kit I have is kit #08111. It is titled, "Deluxe 1/32 Scale Series; F-86F Sabre 40; JASDF Fighter F-86F-40 Sabre." I think it has to be a 'deluxe series' kit (black box top) to have the trolley and tractor, but not sure as my US F-86 Deluxe Series kit does not have it. Maybe because it is a Toyota tractor it isn't included with the US kit? Anyway, I know there are other JASDF boxings out there that do not include the cart and tractor.

The kit I have is kit #08111. It is titled, "Deluxe 1/32 Scale Series; F-86F Sabre 40; JASDF Fighter F-86F-40 Sabre." I think it has to be a 'deluxe series' kit (black box top) to have the trolley and tractor, but not sure as my US F-86 Deluxe Series kit does not have it. Maybe because it is a Toyota tractor it isn't included with the US kit? Anyway, I know there are other JASDF boxings out there that do not include the cart and tractor.

guys, appreciate your help, but let me be specific: i only need the instructions on how to assemble the movable stand, because those parts are left unidentified.

whish i had the tractor as well, but that it's ...

TIA

Jack.

guys, appreciate your help, but let me be specific: i only need the instructions on how to assemble the movable stand, because those parts are left unidentified.

whish i had the tractor as well, but that it's ...

TIA

Jack.

I was responding to CH4530's question. Your instructions will be hitting the airwaves in just a sec...