Unleashing the FURY

Ali62

We are proud to present our first 1/32 kit.

The Fury has been done in collaboration with Montex however we have upgraded the white metal parts this includes the struts and undercarriage this will assist with assembly of the model. The other big change and upgrade is that decals are provided for all markings, two kit options are available. ................. Price £117.50

However it can be purchased on a pre-release special at £105.75.

ACRK32-01 Hawker Fury I Detailed resin kit with decals for three RAF 43 Squadron aircraft (two are pre-war aircraft and one camouflaged option from the Munich Crisis) and two silver SAAF aircraft.

ACRK32-02 Hawker Fury I Detailed resin kit with decals for three training RAF aircraft, one of 8 Flying School and two Cranwell Flying School and two camouflaged SAAF aircraft.

ACRK32-01box.jpg ACRK32-02box.jpg

A2Zee Models

cheers Ali

Hi Kev and Ray

Thanks for the positive comment Kev, we do hope that the changes will make this into an excellent seller.

Ray as far as upgrade sets go we may offer these in the future. The initial production run is a fairly limited run and we have ordered decals and white metal parts accordingly. It could also get complicated as the upgrades will be the white metal parts and two differnt sets of decals and instructions. Also I think that it would be understood that we would like to sell some complete kits for our initial outlay rather than just supplying upgrade sets.

Once we have seen the demand and requests we will consider all options again.

cheers Ali

Congrats Ali, you've certainly been busy lately! I was always surprised that the Montex kit did not include the 43 squadron markings, and am glad to see you've addressed that problem! Will you be posting photos of the upgraded bits?

Cheers,

Doug

• 5 weeks later...

Hi All

These are only a few days away from release now so grab one now at the pre-release price, to those that have ordered your kits will be mailed all being within next week.

Doug I will post some pictures of the new white metal parts as soon as I get a good set from the casters, basically we have defined the location pegs and corrected the lengths a little, also the metal is 'softer' so this aid's in making small tweeks.

cheers Ali