New: 1/32 MiG21MF Lancer conversion set

Radub

I would like to announce the recent addition to my store, a 1/32 MiG21MF Lancer conversion set.

This is a multimedia kit intended to turn the 1/32 Trumpeter MiG21 MF into a MiG21MF "Lancer".

The kit contais:

- 12 resin pieces including superb interior and exterior details.

- 1 sheet of photo-etched parts with interior and exterior details

- printed transparent film and paper

- home-made decals inkjet-printed on white and transparent waterslide decal paper. Markinigs for one "Lancer-C"

- colour instructions

Two versions of this kit are available:

- Conversion kit: http://www.radubstore.com/index.php?main_p...products_id=357

- Conversion kit with walkaround DVD: http://www.radubstore.com/index.php?main_p...products_id=356

post-a54321-DSC04337.JPG

post-a54318-DSC04334.JPG

Thank you for your support,

Radu

I must point out that this set was created by Catalin Lates who is closely involved with full-size, real-life Lancers. He is quite talented.

The photos, including the painted parts are his.

Radu

The decals are for a "C", the "grey" version.

The parts are suitable for all single-seat Lancers but you will need to get the numbers from your spares box. Fortunately, the numbers were nothing fancy.

Radu

Very cool, Radu. Takes the hard work out of doing one of those cool grey camo'ed Migs.

By the way, Linden Hill Decals has a few Mig-21 sheets that includes some Lancers.

I wonder if your exterior parts would correspond to the 2 seat versions of the Lancer, so all that would have to be converted to do a 2 seater would be the cockpit mods.

If I'm not mistaken, the seat doesn't change from the standard KM-1 seat.

Chris

Most impressive! I don't see a seat though. Does it include one?

The seat is the regular KM-1 and no resin seat was included because the kit seat is not too bad (all it needs is some seatbelts).

Very cool, Radu. Takes the hard work out of doing one of those cool grey camo'ed Migs.

By the way, Linden Hill Decals has a few Mig-21 sheets that includes some Lancers.

I wonder if your exterior parts would correspond to the 2 seat versions of the Lancer, so all that would have to be converted to do a 2 seater would be the cockpit mods.

If I'm not mistaken, the seat doesn't change from the standard KM-1 seat.

Chris

The two-seater may be a future project - it needs a few more extra external details (there is a trunking on the right side of the fuselage). The rear cockpit is also slightly different.

But this conversion is not limited to the "grey" lancers only. This same set can be used on the "green and brown" Lancers as well. The parts included in this set will work with ALL single-seat Lancers. Except for the paint schemes, they are essentially the same from the point of view of this conversion.

Radu