Seafire FR47 & Bf 109G14

davidelvy

Firstly my 1/32 Supermarine Seafire FR47.

FR471.jpg

FR472.jpg

Revell Spitfire Mk22 with resin conversion and decals shortly to be available from Freightdog. The conversion is excellent, but the donor kit can be a bit awkward.

Secondly my 1/32 Messerschmitt Bf109 G14.

Me1091.jpg

21st Century Toys. I joined in last summer's feeding frenzy and bought a load of 109s, Zeros, Stukas and Veltros at £2.00 a shot. this kit is mostly out of the box with the radiator flaps lowered and scratchbuilt seatbelts. Not the most detailed kit but a pleasure to build and it looks the biz when finished. The colour scheme may not be accurate. This was my interpretation of black and white photographs, but after painting I found that every colour profile of this aircraft showed it to Dark Green and Ocean Grey, not Dark Green and Dark Earth.

Excellent choice of subjects, ESPECIALLY the Seafire! I have wanted to build one of those in 1/32 for a long time. I bought the resin bits from Jen at Britmodeller, but haven't scored any decals yet. Can you tell me more about the Freightdog conversion, how it was and what exactly is included? Thank you, and thanks again for posting your work.

Excellent choice of subjects, ESPECIALLY the Seafire! I have wanted to build one of those in 1/32 for a long time. I bought the resin bits from Jen at Britmodeller, but haven't scored any decals yet. Can you tell me more about the Freightdog conversion, how it was and what exactly is included? Thank you, and thanks again for posting your work.

The freightdog conversion is Jen's conversion with a few added bits (which bits I cannot remember). There is also a decal sheet which will be available shortly - there was an issue with the first batch, which will now be corrected. I'd say keep a eye on the freightdog website.

http//www.freightdogmodels.co.uk