Dragon Bf110

Pfuf

Hello the nose job Micro Sol thank god cose I have use it wel on the wasp you notice the little cuts they come with it so not my job.

Underneath the nose the decal needs to get to gether well there I made a little mistake I was watching the drawing and there the wing touche the top under the front window.

I have no worries about the littl ecracks first I will tone down all the decal whit clear paint cose it looks now more like it cose to the circus then to a battle.

then I will spray the little gape and hope it will be smooth still lots of work to do only I realy love the palin so muche detail.

well here come the pictures In my case they say it all becose of my bad english lool

post-5365-1233793106.jpg

FYI, I think the three holes in the upper engine cowls are for the engine gauges i.e. like oil pressure?, manifold boost?, fuel pressure. You may want to add those gages? or maybe you are planning to? (I could be wrong also, I just rememeber seeing them somewhere?)

Yes Ron I still need to place them and I can by removing the part that surounds the exhaust they are still lose I gleu a little pice of streen on the part were the gauges are on only need to put them on the spot that will take some time.

O made the light yello only why I don't no my mind was saying don't touch and I still try to put the brush on the all moost dry spot so it's a little bumby.

And the wall paper is a very special classic so It's still there cose of it's history value (just lazzy lool)

post-5365-1233802566.jpg

Hi people thx for the complements I have done some work on the landinggear made the cable that when the landinggear retract the door's get closed.

The Color of the light was Yello first people were think the plastic glass was fading to yello now Junker88 all ready showed us the glass ant here a color picture in the great book from John vasco and Fernando Estanislau.

http://www.largescaleplanes.com/reviews/Bo...e110/me110.html

Groeten johan

post-5365-1233946975.jpg

Hello made the radio antena first the long antena I cut out the rod end drilt them out so i can put in the steel rod looks muche better the round antena I made from copper wire just to loops round a tupe that came close at the same size.

A drop super gleu and later white gleu it looks real for me O and a little peace of evergreen on top.

post-5365-1234224016.jpg