Hasegawa Fw 190A-6

Allok

• 3 weeks later...

Allok,

Well Now!Have we decided to make a move here or as to finishing her or will she ever see paint?Or does someone need to get u a nice girl in a bikini and have her sit on u'er lap and give u instructions on how to get her done.But that could be a bigger distraction all together.Larry

• 4 months later...

A new spray bench has inspired me to glue something together to paint. This little guy has been stalled for a while so it is nice to finally make some progress.

Unfortunately, it still needs a lot of cleaning up but I'm slowly getting somewhere.

Pictures186.jpg

Pictures187.jpg

A shot of some other stalled projects. I've only just started the Horsch and already it's leaking oil :blowup:

Motorpool.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Gents, the encouragement is worth its weight in gold. Larry is right about getting this build moving again, I started it last December. :speak_cool:

Adding a bit of paint certainly has a dramatic transformation effect. The Gunze colours are significantly different to the Tamiya ones I was mixing myself. They apply slightly differently too.

The freehand camouflage schemes are a lot of fun and I’ve used the same technique of putting the light blue on last (over the top of the green and grey) which seems to yield a more realistic mottle effect when using my basic spraying equipment. Looks like I still need to reduce the pressure to my gun as I seem to be getting a bit more over spray than I would like.

More pics in a few hours.