Junkers 88 A1 detail photos

So it seems to be correct.

Maybe someone will find the Manual to this instrument..

This will be:

L.Dv 544 (Entwurf einer Beschreibung, Bedienungs- und Einbringevorschrift für das Kursvisier (Kuvi 1) )

and the

L.Dv 546 (Beschreibung und Bedienungsvorschrift für das Kursvisier (Kuvi 2) )

Than we will know the whole function... :)

will ask around for the manuals..as some of you know i have started a new Ju 88 build ( second one..pics in same thread as the first buildt ) but thought i would add a detail here..in the bola there should be a kneepad..and a mount for two Mg 15 drums..there is not much details in that bola.. and there is also a wodden wall that covers of the end. on the original 88 this is made of plywood

also there should be two more pads ( on eavch side of the middle one. about half the size of the one i have made in mine..i will try scratchbuild these also one day soon

post-5311-1234134511.jpg

post-5311-1234134524.jpg

abiut the last and "missing" oxygen regulator in the cockpit.. the part is in the kit..but it does nots ay on the drawing where it should go..so here is the location of this box

its located on the right side wall on the outside of the cableboxses ( the long ones molded into the kit ).. see picture

post-5311-1234223622.jpg

on this picture the oxygen lines are clearly visible to the regulator and its location..also the lines are clearly visible to the small sideconsol and the regulator for the bolagunner :unsure:

also note the brown knobs ( bakelitt ) on the small boxses..all these should be painted brown in the kit

post-5311-1234223877.jpg

the leg..now the shiny movable part is covered with black leather ( removed on this leg )

but it gives a good indication on the wires and stuff on the leg and also the unpainted covers

Ah! NOW i can see where exactly this yellow ring belongs to on the strut. Couldn´t make it out on the detail shot you showed earlier.

Guttorm, your work here is maybe the finest ever done on an aircraft! And it is a BIG help to make the fine Revell kit even better!! My sincere thanks!!

the four oxygen regulators all should have hoses like seen on the picture above.. they differ in lengt ( depends on where they are located in the AC. the longest hose is for the bombadier and the pilot.. i noticed that Pfuf mistook this part for beeing badely molded in the kit and he said he was going to cut it out..hope you dident to that pal )

now ..if there is any question regarding parts.. i will try to answer after my best knowledge.. so dont hesitate to ask.. that is why i made this thred in the first place !

the pilots hose goes behind the pilotseat and around up front ( the original seat has clamps to attach the hose in this manner.. something i treid to recrate in my kit.. now i dont make the best kits but i can help with details if you guys want me to... :ph34r:

here is how the hose should go on the pilotseat from the regulator

post-5311-1234832878.jpg

Hi I have a qeustion between the wing and the flaps there are little flaps you have to gleu them how do they fit there.

And the fabrik on the right seat I first made it leader color later on I see a build on Scaleworkshop from Brett Green and he give it a normal cloth color.

Beauty

Here the picture with the little flpas I left out the little one's.

Groeten johan

post-5365-1235418308.jpg

hi

about the little seat..the original one we have was covered withe leather just like the pilotseat..but when it was taken pictures of the seat for the model the original leather was gone ( it dried up and crackeled after 64 years in water ) and only the "stopping" inside was left..and this is now how its seen in the model..so it should actually be leather on it..and that is also why i have painted it with leather on my model.

now about the small flaps..these works as "gap covers"..when the main flaps are in upright position these are laying flat to the underside of the wing ( behind the flaps ) but when the main flaps is lowered these follows and cover the gap that usually will then occur between the flaps and the wings so the airflow will not be disrupted

just looked at my pictures and realize i have not taken any pics of those..can do so tomorow :P

looking good so far that model of yours :P

i took some pics of my model here to show you as i have not mounted mine yet..as its hard to explain how they work without pictures..

the first picture is when the flaps are in upright position..as you see they make the wing "flat" underneath

post-5311-1235430957.jpg