Revell's 1/32 Ju 88A-1

RandyB

yes very soooooon :D wish it was a G but that's ok i can see a group build with this bady! nice work revell

hoply it's a sign of thing's to come from revell :blink:

Hi

i am new on this site but found it on the net and thought i would let you guys in in the 1:32 revell

I am restoring the Junkers 88 A1 in Norway ( werknumber 0880119 ) U4+TK and that was the aircraft revell used when making this model. i have helped with all the details for this model and i am sure i can also assist in some of the questions i see here on this thread !!!

i also have a website that will give you all the details you need for bulifding this cockpit and junkers 88 s it should be

http://www.ju88.net/

as soon as i get a little more into this i will start answer some questions here and add some pictures

hope you will like it

best regards

Guttorm

junkers88

Hi

i am new on this site but found it on the net and thought i would let you guys in in the 1:32 revell

I am restoring the Junkers 88 A1 in Norway ( werknumber 0880119 ) U4+TK and that was the aircraft revell used when making this model. i have helped with all the details for this model and i am sure i can also assist in some of the questions i see here on this thread !!!

i also have a website that will give you all the details you need for bulifding this cockpit and junkers 88 s it should be

as soon as i get a little more into this i will start answer some questions here and add some pictures

hope you will like it

best regards

Guttorm

junkers88

Welcome to LSP Guttorm! Nice to get some information from someone in the know about Revell's impending kit. We'd love to have you contribute your knowledge to the forums, and I'm sure you'll get plenty of opportunity, as this looks like being a very popular kit (the price alone should guarantee it!).

Kev

Hi

You know, I was going to post a link to your site but never got around to it. My instincts told me Revell would've visited you for their kit! Great site, and welcome!

By the way, how's my A4 coming? B)

Best regards,

Ross

Hi

hope you will like it

best regards

Guttorm

junkers88

Lovely stuff, thanks for the link.

Jim

Absolutely stunning! Will Revell be publishing accurate details of the interior colours referencing your own A-1? Seems that if they crawled all over your machine, that they will perhaps provide a comprehensive colour chart, and perhaps a few photos :lol:

Can't wait for this kit! :lol:

Jim

that would have made the cost of the drawings to exspensive and send the price on the kit much higher up..so i know they have added thanks to our museum ( not sure if they put in a link to the website as that was against company policy ) in the manuals referring to the original. and we also agreed that our website provides most of the details one will need to buildt this model and and if something is needed for we will post it !!!

there are several high resolution pictures on that website from cockpit and more ..chairs and other parts !! :lol:

and now you know where to look :lol:

post-5311-1225225619.jpg