Big Jug

Ted Taylor

Weelllll they only used this scheme for a very short time in the seac theatre so a clean bird is in fact correct - the man does know what hes doing after all? :rolleyes:

Ads

This scheme was an OCU in Egypt, not exactly SEAC area well it wasn't last time I was out there.

Hey guys don;t get me wrong. No disrespect meant. The build is simply excellent and having an aircraft spotless or not depends on what you like so I am not criticising that fact at all. It just does not feel right to see that lovely detailed engine all spotless just like it was never used.

Hey guys don;t get me wrong. No disrespect meant. The build is simply excellent and having an aircraft spotless or not depends on what you like so I am not criticising that fact at all. It just does not feel right to see that lovely detailed engine all spotless just like it was never used.

of course it's never been been used I haven't even started the engine yet :lol:

Ted

Hi Ted

once again it looks great. Are these readily available for purchase in London or is this one a pre-release purchase? Because, I really can't wait to be able to buy one of these.

Hi Ted

once again it looks great. Are these readily available for purchase in London or is this one a pre-release purchase? Because, I really can't wait to be able to buy one of these.

Cammett Limited in the UK is showing this as available, although their listing has it labeled as 'pre-release' which might mean no instructions or no box-art....

it looks reel good where did you get it and what did you pay for it id like to get one my self.

It came in for review at Southern Expo in march.

I think the guy is waiting for more deliveries.

the price was £60.00

Ted

Hi Ted

It came in for review at Southern Expo in march.

I think the guy is waiting for more deliveries.

the price was £60.00

I believe it was pre release kit as he has said he is making a few minor alterations to improve the kit.