1_32 MiG3 Trumpeter

LSP_Matt

Had to add the fuselage sidewall detail :lol: ...I tried to do it in as simple fashion as possible. It didn't take long really though I'm still too sloppy with cement...grrr

IMG_3571.jpg

These bit go over the top to hopefully create a more realistic effect.

IMG_3573.jpg

More to follow soon... :lol:

Thanks for the nice comments lads :D ...saw the comments but often like to let other poeples builds and updates bubble to the top.

A few more pics of progress

Inst panel...some MDC decals for the instrument panel...its not your typical Trumpter sandwich technique

Instpanel.jpg

cockpit side wall install...it sort of worked but I'd prefer it fit a little more flush. The ideal might be some half round styrene which is placed only where its not going to impede the overall fit. That would be a much more fiddly technique but it would probably look pretty trick. This is good enough for a quick and satisfying build...always experimenting anyway. Oh...I added half round strips for more texture in the seat...OOB it looked a little weird. 10min job.

IMG_3620.jpg

IMG_3615.jpg

Oh...the number of ejector pin marks on the landing gear covers are pretty diabolical. I ended up sanding them smooth and then adding styrene. This is all I had today and its a bit thick. I plan on sanding it down a lot, Mr surfacer then it should be ready for paint.

IMG_3624.jpg