Building the huge 1:18 F-104G

Menelaos

thanks guys,

thor, this is a realy BIG scale, that was unknown to me... it makes a lot of fun, because details are big but you have to put them all... (!)

Room to store the model is another problem... but ...who cares! :ph34r:

thanks jim,

there's a lot of work to be done.... it will take sometime, because I haven't the time ....but it will be ready... promise!...

The main landing gear will be a real pain, because I have to make it from scratch...the one from the kit is totaly wrong...

well one by another... first the cockpit, the the s. brakers bay on the right side under the cockpit then the two main halves of the fuselage fixed together , then the aft. part with a new aresting hook, and opened parabrake housing....and then the main landing gear etc..... :lol:

Fantastic work you are doing there doc. today is the first time I have really been through this build. It is amazing how accurate the shape of the model is. From wha tyoushowed on the plans, it seems to be spot on. Well worth the effort to make a nice looking detailed model. I love this plane. you are doing an awesome job there as usual. Keep it up and keep those pics coming.