AMS Resin Arado-234 wheels

Harold

One of our LSPers sent me his ARADO-234 wheels to do a little tweaking. (thanks Dennis)

I have added the data to both the main and nose wheels. They are slightly flattened and smooth.

I did the main wheels with and without the hydraulic  lines. Which do you modelers prefer?

I also added a small outer flange to the nose wheels hub that is missing on the kit wheel. Look closely and you will see the difference.

If you are wondering, I used some pouring blocks from an Aires wheel set I had, so NO they aren't poached.

Sorry for the poor image, one of these days I will get a better camera, or maybe learn how to use this one.

Any interest?

Cheers,

Harold

IMG_1256_zpsd7afc994.jpg

Edited by Harold

They look great Harold! I'd say my preference would be to include the brake lines. If they're not there, I get lazy and don't bother adding them myself!

Kev

I am thinking that these would be of limited interest set anyway, I could make them on request with or without the lines.

Hello Harold,

I am interested in one set with brake lines. I tried to PM you but got an error message saying you could not receive any new messages?

The set would need to go to Kiama, NSW, AUSTRALIA 2533. Would you be kind enough to PM me at your convenience please?

Regards,

Kent

Hello Harold,

I am interested in one set with brake lines. I tried to PM you but got an error message saying you could not receive any new messages?

The set would need to go to Kiama, NSW, AUSTRALIA 2533. Would you be kind enough to PM me at your convenience please?

Regards,

Kent

I will...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello

New to the LSA forum .... would like to get a hold of a set for my build how can we contact you ?

Solex227

Hover over my name, a box will open, look at the bottom where is says "send message".