My P-40E under construction

Carlos Palma

Hi everybody...

This is my first "In the Works" post here.

I´m building my Revell P-40E which I intend to do under Brazilian colors used around 1942 at Natal Air Base (North-East from Brazil) with the role of coast patrol of Atlantic Ocean.

I´ve readed Rodney Willian´s and Brian Cauchi´s posts about their P-40s and I´m trying to do some like that.

Wish you like it!!!

Comments are always welcome.

Cheers

post-4-1100369420.jpg

Thank you all gents...

Dave, I´m using as a source, the P-40 Warhawk website, Walk Around, pics find out there on the web and a bit of imagination...hehehe :P

Hey Larry...you´re right...I´m using Brian Cauchi´s P-40 articles as a source of my researchs...now, about I´m a lost brother of him, I realy don´t know, but I think we´re all brothers ;) .

As soon as possible, I´ll post more pics OK?!?

Sorry my bad english.

Cheers

Hey Carlos, Great work man. You're in for quite a job there. I do not ever want to do that again but you're doing really well so far. If you get stuck anywhere along the way give me a shout. I had posted lots and lots of photos during the build so you should have a good reference to go by but if youneed anything just let me know. I love your scrathcbuilding brother. Way to go that is true modelling.