Bronco

Jack

Hi, it will not have the gun under the fuselage (which is the NOGS: night observation gun ship), but the OV-10D+ with the side pylons along the lower fuselage below the main wing section and the revised nose turret.

Like i said, it's about ready for the paintshop, so cross your fingers, because this part of the building process isn't my strong point, haven't had the time and perseverance to practice different spraying techniques yet............(ok, ok, it's a lame excuse... :rolleyes:

l can do really good paint jobs but right now for me its getting my butt going to do some :( but hey l will get there myself. Airbrushing takes alot of patenice and pratice. but if you have seen a couple of planes l have posted recently you can see l can do a fairly decent job :rolleyes:

Hacker :o :D

Jack,

For one that scracths and then details and then says,i'm not a master painter.Let's step back here a little and for the one and only Mohawk and other adventures u have done.U'ER NO PAINTER!!PPPllleeeaaasee!I thought at times when i was apinting my B-17G,that i would never get it right.

U know the old saying.Count to ten then shoot u'erself then back to work.NOT!U got it covered and in a bigger way than u think.I've been working on my XB-43 for little over a year and still haven't got it done.Had to tear the canopies off the top.One of my seats popped loose.Major surgery on that puppy wasn't even come close to getting ready to paint that OV-10+.but knowing u,It'll get the master touch.Larry

Hey Larry, thanks for the encouragement, but to be frank , this last step in finishing a model has always been a major problem, to be exact a humongous hurdle, because actually, like you said, you may foul up, which happened a lot of times on my account, but i didn't really get myself to sit down and just try out several spraying techniques, because the only time i'll handle a spraygun is when i'm about to finish a model.

So in short, i myself am the only one to blame if there's no improvement in my paint jobs, i'll just have to take some time now and then just to figure out different ways and techniques in spraying.

Actually it would be to set myself back to starting as a beginner (which i am on this subject) and have a fellow modeller show me how to do it finally........(right FLIP???)

But i'll go along with your views and sentiments, and appreciate your comments as an experienced master modeller.

have a good one,

Jack.

Jack,

Ifc flips helping u out.Make sure neither one of u are inhaling the fumes.Now that would be the most awesome paint job.NOT!I know u can do the do.One thing i do is use bomb cans of primer i get from a dollar store.It's good and covers well.But since some bronco's were one color.Then i think u just might get that one of kind scheme.Larry

Jack,

As a staff member I have to ask you please to put up a full article into the main site and not let a build like this disappear into the Forum balck-hole.

THis is a great build and will help a lot of modellers out there.

Please - pretty please?! :o

Hi Vernon,

was planning just about that, so i made some pictures in between, but then again lost some (duh.....), but eventually i'll have sufficient picture backup for an article.

Thanks for your comments, and whish me luck, because comming 6th november i'll put the Bronco up for competition at our yearly IPMS Nationals.

happy modeling,

Jack.

Thanks Derek,

and...a belated welcome to the 32nd scale comunity..... B), i hope you'll enjoy this site and all the contributions by the modelers and maybe soon by yourself??

Happy modeling,

cheers,

Jack.