Resin after market for Revell Mig 29

rdobrze

No sorry no one ever did burner cans for the Revell - 29 ,

Its one of the main reasons I gave up on my build - CAM did covers for the cans , and the the LEX intakes - but that was it .. sorry - you might want to look at bying the appropriate sprue from the Trump Mig-29M - other than that your on your onw re placing thoe awful cans in the Revell kit..

Unfortunately, the undersized cans are only part of the problem. The shape/size of the rear engine tunnels is off, as is that transition piece between the cans and the engine tunnels. It will take a lot more than simply sticking some correct sized cans on to the rear end, which is probably why no one has made a correction set for the kit.

BTW, the CAM FOD cover set was a repop of a set originally released by Tac Scale Dynamics.

Many years ago I made a set of corrected exhausts and nacels and molded them. But no one in the u.s. bought them until a Japanese friend of mine bought one and took it to Japan and showed it arround. When he got back he bought all I had and the molds as he found a giant market for them ove there. I will look to see if I have some extras that I did not sell and get back to you. I will try to post photos also.