ResKit F-111 cockpit modules (1/72, 1/48, 1/32)

Dennis7423

All-

I recently received my F-111 cockpit module from ResKit in Ukraine. It was their first venture into transparent canopies, so I was curious what was going to be in the box. I ordered one to compliment (and hopefully enhance) the Hobby Boss 1/48 F-11E kit I purchased a while back, which has shape issues in the cockpit area.

Upon opening the box, I was delighted to see their typical grey, well cast and complete resin, and injection-molded canopy parts! They didn't even attempt clear resin, they created a mold to make new transparencies. Now, I haven't had a chance to check for shape accuracy, but everything sure looks outstanding in the box. It was a nice package, and a great upgrade over the kit parts.

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

The EF-111A set and FB-111A sets arrived last week. My initial thought on opening the boxes was quality. Great packaging, resin, 3-d printing, IM clear parts, 3-D decals, decent photoetch - basically a kit within a kit.

I also picked up their CH-53 rotorhead which is also stunning.

They seem to be pointing towards the future in terms of how to render detail. I hope they sell lots of them.

Will