1/32 F-14 undercarriage sets for Tamiya and Trumpeter kits now RELEASED, AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE

Ali62

I recently received a second set of 1/32nd B-25 legs from Ali. As with everything I have bought from him previously, they are beautifully-made, flawless and a HUGE improvement over the plastic ones supplied in the kit (I've read some early copies of the kit provided metal and plastic legs - my recent addition does not include the metal ones). 

Very highly recommended and virtually a "must-have" for such a big and heavy kit. 

Cheers. 

Chris.  

• 6 months later...

I just went through the hassle of making the Tamiya legs fit my Revell kit. Those Revell kits supplied legs are a nasty blob of plastic lacking a lot of detail. Would have been really nice if these could have been engineered to fit the Revell as well.  

Hf413a.jpg

hE94uv.jpg

Well you have done a good job Scott, so it looks like you have solved you current requirement.

Well it is difficult and or impossible for me to make everything fit every kit option unfortunately. I was fortunate enough have Chris lend me the parts for the other two kits, and it went to more than just the u/c parts. So much depends on how an where parts fit to the model.

Many guys have and are helping me out with parts and suggestions to make items, and that is appreciated as I cannot buy every kit past and present, I buy an awful lot for reference work but the budget is limited, and alway need to anticipate costs actual and time against potential sales.

Thanks for your continued support