Farewell Humbrol ...

MikeMaben

On 3/7/2022 at 10:54 PM, Oldbaldguy said:

What a Chicken Little world we live in.  Today will find me working on the seat for yet another Scooter and I think I will break out the Humbrol to finish the job (after stirring for a couple of hours) in honor of a fine and long-lived product.  Nanny states and Karen’s world-wide be damned.

Yeah, Nanny state be damned, I’ll be spraying Humbrol without a mask until my heart’s content, while we’re at it let’s bring back leaded petrol!

Leaded Petrol v IQ

3 hours ago, Smokeyforgothispassword said:

Yeah, Nanny state be damned, I’ll be spraying Humbrol without a mask until my heart’s content, while we’re at it let’s bring back leaded petrol!

Leaded Petrol v IQ

Losing 2.6 of my IQ points would have made no difference in my life whatsoever, I'm sorry to say.

I could afford to lose 1% too, I’ve donated more of my brain cells to other “recreational activities” than I’ll ever lose to Humbrol paint, but my point stands, we old farts need to stop being whiny numpties and accept the fact that society evolves, we do our best to protect our children and if that means the paint we use on our boys toys has to change, then that’s a positive thing.