Dassault Falcon 20 structural diagrams?

Thinking there might be some corporate jet pilots here as well as French, I am hoping that someone has access to a Dassault Falcon 20 strucural repair manual.  I am looking for structural diagrams with station numbers, buttock lines and water lines with dimensions for the fuselage, wings and nacelles.  The intention is to use the dimensions to fill in gaps to ensure a model is correct in size and proportions.  If anyone can help with scans, that would be most appreciated.

Jens

I've got over half my total flight time in the airframe.  From freighters to corporate birds, GE and Garrett engines, and C model through F model.  I've wanted for years to build a really nice one.  I have almost all the information a guy could want on the airframe, except good dimensional measurements.  I even contacted Dassault once to see about getting a good 3 view drawing to work off of but unfortunately they said couldn't be of assistance.   Unfortunately Dassault has mostly wiped their hands of the aircraft and does not prefer to work with it.  I may be able to talk with my Director of Maintenance at my current job and see if he has anything but things are a bit nuts with Covid.  If I can track anything down I'll pass it along. 

31 minutes ago, SB20 said:

I've got over half my total flight time in the airframe.  From freighters to corporate birds, GE and Garrett engines, and C model through F model.  I've wanted for years to build a really nice one.  I have almost all the information a guy could want on the airframe, except good dimensional measurements.  I even contacted Dassault once to see about getting a good 3 view drawing to work off of but unfortunately they said couldn't be of assistance.   Unfortunately Dassault has mostly wiped their hands of the aircraft and does not prefer to work with it.  I may be able to talk with my Director of Maintenance at my current job and see if he has anything but things are a bit nuts with Covid.  If I can track anything down I'll pass it along. 

Thank you SB20 - hope you can come up with something.  As long as there are airframes around, there should be maintenance manuals too.

Thanks rafju, but there were no Dassault Falcon 20 drawings there.  Strange...they have prototypes and experimentals, but not a drawing of one of their best selling corporate jets...  It's almost like they don't want to know.  Downloaded the Rafale C drawing, and that was basic to say the least.  The reason for wanting structural diagrams is that they have actual dimensions on them so you can get a basis for accurate drawings.