HK B-25J Strafer

Brenhen

Most piston/radial engines turn this way with few exceptions.

I was not trying to be a know-it-all newbie but was trying to help out a fellow modeler with an issue that can be easily corrected.

I even offered some replacement blades to be part of the solution and not the problem. Really.

5 hours ago, Keith Cox said:

I was not trying to be a know-it-all newbie but was trying to help out a fellow modeler with an issue that can be easily corrected.

I even offered some replacement blades to be part of the solution and not the problem. Really.

No problem at all Keith. The props did always look a little off to me. I don't mind having mistakes pointed out to me at all. I'm not sure I'll have the motivation to fix them now, but maybe someday.

Keith, having said "really" maybe in a awkward way, ofcourse it's obvious when looking more closely, but this strafer is looking very good indeed, great finish!!

And very welcome to this nutty bunch, great entrance you did with this build!!

Jack.

Edited by Jack

6 hours ago, Keith Cox said:

You did well, Keith. Welcome aboard!

:post1:

Kev