Polish F-16 D Block 52

Chris1811

well, drag chute canister , drag chute fairing , maybe I didn't choose the good word ( I am French that explain this :coolio:) so , take a look at these pictures and compare the long fairing under the vertical fin .....different aren't they .... so question : did you use any after market for this part ,  ..... hope I've been clear ;)

Alain

Academy "Sufa"

AC12105_kit1.jpg

your model .....

polishf-16d44wxc02.jpg

Edited by alain11

Hi Christian,

Wow!!!   What a model.    I love this website because of the polite nature of the members, as well as the awesome builds.   I love looking at models that have all the aftermarket accessories as much as l love the out-of-box builds.   Yours is a beautiful model and I'm somewhat surprised at the lack of aftermarket accessories, given the amazing outcome.   I'm surprised that the intake region looks as good as it does, since you didn't use Chris' amazing Zactomodels intake.   I love the way you broke up the 'normal' pilot's position by turning his/her head to the left.   This just adds to the sense of realism.   As I said, I love your model and you aught to be proud of your efforts.   You have certainly inspired me to build my F-16D to the same standard!1