Revell Mustang

Bruce_Crosby

Hi Guys,

Let's see: three lights under the wing to remove, easy. No detail to put back as all the wing rivets will be filled. The aerofoil section is “offâ€, do me a favour! I can live with it. Decals are crap, sorry, I'm making my own. The undercarriage doors aren't right, same with the wheel wells, tough cheddar as I'm not going to let you invert the model for a look!

The interior might be a different kettle of fish, pretty sure I can do the research and fix it somehow. Might be able to steal a few bits and pieces from the Dragon D languishing in the garage to tart this baby up a bit.

As for Tom's review, I have no problem with his Bad and Ugly comments. I've spent the money so I might as well bite the bullet and stick plastic to plastic. After all, it's a MODEL, it's not important in the scheme of things. Earlier in my life when I was making Armour masters I would have worried but right now at 67, as Rhett Butler said “ Quite frankly my dear, I don't.....†You know the rest!

So I'm thinking Mr Surfacer 500, Phil Flory's sanding sticks and a bit of spit and off we go.

At least it'll get a nice NMF paint job, and my cotton gloves turned up from Amazon this morning and I only ordered them yesterday!

Regards,

Bruce Crosby

Go for it!   Hell, that is a great attitude to have. If none of that stuff is a bother, than I say rock on!