Bf 109G-6 replacement cowl test casting.

Fencer-1

Ok I guess I'll wait and see...

@Aldbury...

If you are after a suggestion, then the He177 is already being touted as a future Revell product, and also this company makes aftermarket, not kits, so I'm not sure where that request comes from??

@ Fencer

How about some bomb racks for the Heinkel He111 in 1/32?

The kit ones are absolute junk

I have some references and can also point you to members who might help further with references...

>>@ Fencer

How about some bomb racks for the Heinkel He111 in 1/32?

The kit ones are absolute junk

I have some references and can also point you to members who might help further with references...

Hi!

It's interesting! I have 1/32 He111 in my "barn" of future works. Are you able to show me what is wrong  with the model racks? As far, as I remember Revell He111 have two, ETC and PVC types of external racks. Are both of them junk?

...just have looked through construction manual. The model have "universal" basis for both variants, differs only by sway braces. As far, as I know ETC and PVC should have different appearance. Am I right?

Edited by LSP_Kevin

yes only one type supplied in the kit and it is a nonsense

it is one part for two separate racks

if you want to know what they should look like and what options there are, take a look at this review (written by a certain 'nmayhew' whoever he is!   :innocent: )

http://scaleplasticandrail.com/kaboom/index.php/all-things-aviation/132-135-scale/132-kit-reviews/1867-1-32-heinkel-he111-h-6-from-revell

I have looked at the MDC racks for the Ju88 (they make a couple of different types, but I forget the precise desgnations) and considered putting them on a He111

the detail would be very nice but I am not sure I could make them fit (better modellers probably could?)

either way I think they are an easy part to make masters for, especially if you have the kit already

anyway, just an idea...

cheers

Nick

Edited by nmayhew

package arrived safe and sound at the weekend

fantastic quality of casting - this is up there with the best that Roy Sutherland has offered in my view, and for me he is the best in the business

great packaging - the parts come in two little sealed bags, which are put in a small plastic container (think a mini sandwich box and you are on the right lines)

it takes a while but worth the wait so buy with confidence

now will you look at those He111 bomb racks??

please?

:m0152:

• 1 month later...