P-40 dedicated website

rohan

As Im currently building 2 RAAF P-40E Kittyhawks, I came across a website that is a modellers dream if you are doing any version of a P-40. Its called "Curtiss P-40 Warhawk" Has heaps of great photos showing every piece of P-40s and is very informative. Here is the link

http://www.p40warhawk.com

Just for everyones info. The guy running the site is also great with helping and fast on emails.

Cheers,

Rohan

Yeah, Brad used to be on staff here at LSP a few years ago. He still visits occasionally.

Kev

Hi Kevin. Yeah, I come in every once in awhile, but I burned out on aircraft pretty bad until recently. Right now I'm working on a 1/48 Pegasus Hobbies 109E and a 1/32 109 G backdated to an F for the most part, it won't be completely correct, but close enough for my shelf. It's going to be in a desert scheme with a yellow nose and rudder.

Hi Kevin. Yeah, I come in every once in awhile, but I burned out on aircraft pretty bad until recently. Right now I'm working on a 1/48 Pegasus Hobbies 109E and a 1/32 109 G backdated to an F for the most part, it won't be completely correct, but close enough for my shelf. It's going to be in a desert scheme with a yellow nose and rudder.

Welcome back Brad! You should post those builds mate.

Kev