Late Tornado GR-4 Markings

otis252

Well, my quest to buy some late decals for the GR-4 markings didn't work out to well, guess they're not any. However, looking at some of these jets, there may be another way. Saw one post, that using 48th scale Harrier GR-7/9 markings might work. Any suggestion how to make this work? I'm gonna build it as a late GR-4 line/combat jet. Thanks.

Chuck

Thanks Dave, I've seen that sheet and would love to have it. But, here's my problem. I ordered a Koren War USMC Skyraider sheet from Fantasy Printshop a couple years ago. Haven't ordered from them since. It took several months and many emails of which none were ever returned to get them. I finnally got the sheet and it was very nice, but honestly I'm wary about ordering from them again.Maybe my order was not the norm, and maybe because I'm in the states and they're in France, I don't know? Do you know of any other source for the decals, maybe in the states. Or if anyone has this sheet and would be willing to sell, I'd be a buyer. Many thanks.

Chuck

I have the sheet and I'd highly recommend it.

You do realise they've moved back to Blighty (Bodmin in Cornwall) from France - I'd give them another go (although I have no mail order experience with them - just bought at shows).

Always found them a good bunch.

Iain